Join our cross-border
Sell your products in the Brazilian Marketplace. Unlock your opportunity to grow your business in the biggest market in Latin American.
Miami Foreign Trade Zone Warehousing
Overseas manufacturers and distributors, hold your e-commerce inventory in Miami, no tax when targeting LATAM
Express to Brazil.
With the modernization of RFB Normative Instruction 1737, (published in the DOU of 09/18/2017) benefits companies and marketplace. Now you can export through express services to your resellers in Brazil. We do the entire process and provide you more agility and security in the passage of your products through customs control. Using our expertise, your company will be ready to serve that niche market.
With more than 20 years of experience dealing with US and Brazilian customs, including a legal division specialized with international trade and customs regulation, GNH / WTDC guarantee’s a “high performance” on the complex customs procedures in Brazil. We provides the entire logistics process, taking care of all the steps, starting with the P.O, until delivery of the goods to the destination.
• Foreign Trade Zone Warehousing & Distribution (FTZ 281-4)
• U.S. Customs Bonded Warehousing & Distribution
• Cross-border e-commerce handling to LATAM
• Duty Free & Travel Retail Warehousing & Inventory Management
• Freight Forwarding, licensed FMC, NVOCC, and IAC
• Heavy Lift, Packing & Crating, Vehicle Loading
• Consulting Services: Bonded Warehousing, Cuba, Duty Drawback, FDA, FTZ
• New! FTZ Temperature Control Warehousing
• In-house Customs Clearance
• Consultation of supply chain management, including export and import best practices.
• Provides legal advice specialized in foreign trade, taxes, import/export documentation, and operational validation.
• Express customs clearance and last mile for e-commerce demands.
• Our team of Customs Brokers is part of the board of the National Federation of Customs Brokers in Brazil (http://www.feaduaneiros.org.br/).
• Handles export docs advisement and orientation, including QC, the physical validation of products before shipment departures from the origin, which ultimately helps in avoiding potential customs problems at the arrival of the goods in Brazil.
• Guidance with the financial flow of the operation, and the consolidated process (origin and destination) with their respective receipts.
• Assists with exchanges, repairs, and or returns to the origin of imported products in Brazil.