Contact us for more detail. Click here
With more than 20 years of experience dealing with US and Brazilian customs, including a legal division specialized with international trade and customs regulation, GNH / WTDC guarantee’s a “high performance” on the complex customs procedures in Brazil. We provides the entire logistics process, taking care of all the steps, starting with the P.O, until delivery of the goods to the destination.
• Foreign Trade Zone Warehousing & Distribution (FTZ 281-4)
• U.S. Customs Bonded Warehousing & Distribution
• Duty Free & Travel Retail Warehousing & Inventory Management
• Freight Forwarding, licensed FMC, NVOCC, and IAC
• Heavy Lift, Packing & Crating, Vehicle Loading
• Consulting Services: Bonded Warehousing, Cuba, Duty Drawback, FDA, FTZ
• New! FTZ Temperature Control Warehousing
• In house Customs Clearance
• Consultant for international logistics management in export and import best practices.
• Provides legal advice specialized in foreign trade, taxes, import/export documentation, and operational validation.
• Our team of Customs Brokers is part of the board of the National Federation of Customs Brokers in Brazil (http://www.feaduaneiros.org.br/).
• Handles export docs advisement and orientation, including QC, the physical validation of products before shipment departures from the origin, which ultimately helps in avoiding potential customs problems at the arrival of the goods in Brazil.
• Guidance with the financial flow of the operation, and the consolidated process (origin and destination) with their respective receipts.
• Assists with exchanges, repairs, and or returns to the origin of imported products in Brazil.